A new issue of Negotiation and Conflict Management Research is now online. It includes papers reviewing the lifetime contributions of Bill Zartman, Dan Druckman, and Barbara Grey, in addition to new empirical papers showing how past perceptions carry over to shape satisfaction in multi-round negotiations, and how group-chosen versus assigned leaders impact cooperation.
Search Our Site
- NCMR Conceptual Review Issue July 26, 2018
- AOM 2018 CM Division Social May 8, 2018
- New issue of NCMR! May 8, 2018
- New issue of NCMR! January 28, 2018
- What papers have had the most impact on our field? January 5, 2018