A new issue of Negotiation and Conflict Management Research is now online. It includes papers reviewing the lifetime contributions of Bill Zartman, Dan Druckman, and Barbara Grey, in addition to new empirical papers showing how past perceptions carry over to shape satisfaction in multi-round negotiations, and how group-chosen versus assigned leaders impact cooperation.
Search Our Site
- New issue of NCMR! January 28, 2018
- What papers have had the most impact on our field? January 5, 2018
- 2017 AOM Conference Awards January 3, 2018
- Call for papers: Negotiation and Conflict Management in Entrepreneurship November 27, 2017
- RSVP today for the CM Social in Atlanta! July 22, 2017